There are two ways you can cycle through brushing modes on your Oral-B Electric Toothbrush: manually, or via the smartphone app.
To manually cycle through brush modes:
- Turn on the toothbrush using the on/off button – it will start in Daily Clean mode.
- To switch to the other modes, press the on/off button again. Keep pressing it to cycle through the brushing modes your toothbrush has.
- To turn the toothbrush off, hold the on/off button until the brush stops.
- When you turn it back on again, it will be back in Daily Clean mode.
- You can reset the handle by holding on/off button for 10 seconds. All the lights should do a double-blink simultaneously to let you know that this has been successful.
To use the app to cycle through brush modes:
- Oral-B SmartSeries toothbrushes all have Oral-B App Connectivity using Bluetooth as standard.
- You should be able to switch them back on by going into the menu at the top-left of the App, going to 'settings,' and then 'handle.'
- Learn more about the various Oral-B toothbrushes that use Bluetooth connectivity.